Take premium course for IT developers: Software requirements specification.
IAMCP members and Microsoft partners can start upload their applications for the prestigious Partner of the Year award in the following categories:
- Azure awards for partners leading with cloud native app development, migrations, and rising technology.
- Business Applications has three new Dynamics 365 awards to celebrate partner organizations that have excelled with commerce, customer insights, or marketing.
- Modern Work & Security awards recognizing achievements related to small and medium business customers (SMB), original equipment manufacturers (OEM), device and OEM distributors/resellers.
- Awards in our Industry category which recognize a partner organization that excels at providing innovative solutions and services based on Microsoft platforms and technologies to non-profit and defense and intelligence customers.
- A new Social Impact category that encompasses community response, inclusion, and sustainability and a new award under this category for sustainability changemakers.
Microsoft is launching a global skills initiative aimed at bringing more digital skills to 25 million people worldwide by the end of the year. This initiative will bring together every part of our company, combining existing and new resources from LinkedIn, GitHub, and Microsoft. It will be grounded in three areas of activity:
(1) The use of data to identify in-demand jobs and the skills needed to fill them;
(2) Free access to learning paths and content to help people develop the skills these positions require;
(3) Low-cost certifications and free job-seeking tools to help people who develop these skills pursue new jobs.
At its heart, this is a comprehensive technology initiative that will build on data and digital technology. It starts with data on jobs and skills from the LinkedIn Economic Graph. It provides free access to content in LinkedIn Learning, Microsoft Learn, and the GitHub Learning Lab, and couples these with Microsoft Certifications and LinkedIn job seeking tools. In addition, Microsoft is backing the effort with $20 million in cash grants to help nonprofit organizations worldwide assist the people who need it most. One-quarter of this total, or $5 million, will be provided in cash grants to community-based nonprofit organizations that are led by and serve communities of color in the United States.
[Free online courses to boost your digital skills here.]
On September 22 Microsoft announced Public preview of Azure Communication Services. Azure team released the Telephony and SMS to the Public Preview.
Want to try, please look at our documentation https://lnkd.in/gNiGAvH
Teams is implemented as a “Mega-“-App, which integrates planning, team collaboration, pipeline, and version control.
Teams – Planner – Azure DevOps – GitHub
Mr. Ramel describes an update to the Azure VMware Solution, a first-party Azure service that’s built and supported by Microsoft and endorsed by VMware, was released as a preview this week in the Redmond RCPMag.
Here’s the special 5-day offer to teach your users working with Teams: https://www.udemy.com/course/microsoft-teams-for-job-and-learning/?couponCode=031340D020DF0905CD58
Check out the new series of Thought Leadership Series, featuring Accelerator! Per Werngren discusses about Virtual Hosting and how to Find success beyond operating data centers.
Description: Being a hoster has been a phenomenal business model for many years. The concept was easy: You built a datacenter in your own building or rented colocation space elsewhere, and then you bought hardware and expanded as needed. It was a simple way to earn good money when you did it right with a structured, industrial approach. But times are changing and by becoming a Virtual Hoster you can once again create success and grow your revenue and bottom line profits.
Serial entrepreneur in IT since 25+ years. Having built and led companies and organizations in Sweden, UK and USA. I specialized in P2P, the Microsoft ecosystem and in building modern cloud businesses with focus on recurring revenue. Took the IAMCP as WW President (5 terms) from 4 to 44 countries and revenue recognized by IDC to $10BN annually. Created the P2P Maturity Model, validated in whitepapers by IDC.
- Episode 1: The business case for Virtual Hosters
- Tuesday, March 3, 8:00-8:30 AM PT
- Episode 2: Close your datacenters and go asset-light
- Tuesday, March 10, 8am PT
- Episode 3: Focus on high-end services with higher margins
- Tuesday, March 17, 8am PT
- Episode 4: Azure Lighthouse and how to best manage your resources
- Tuesday, March 24, 8am PT
- Episode 1: The business case for Virtual Hosters
How to Participate:
To attend the digital events, download the calendar invites added in each episode post. You can also click on the link for each episode and read the episode description and speakers’ bios.
The calendar invite contains a Teams link which will be used to participate in the event.
Add your comments or questions below!
The top kudoed questions will be answered first.
Also, be ready to ask questions during the event and after the presentation.
‘See’ you there!
International conference DevOpsPro in Moscow had been exciting!
1 day of master classes and 2 days of experience sharing, presentations in team building, mindset, kubernetes, docker features, market launch, and many others.