We have an excellent opportunity to showcase the Diversity and Inclusion within our IAMCP communityduring Inspire.
Your company could be part of an inspirational video that will be presented during the event in Las Vegas and shared globally afterwards.
This will give you excellent visibility with Microsoft and other partner organizations.
If interested, please send us your self-recorded video snippets covering in 2 or 3 sentences:
- Your name,
- Your company,
- Which country you are from,
- Why are you proud to be a diverse and inclusive organization, listing brief and specific examplesof how you embrace D&I in regards to:
· Working parents
· Global workforce with people working in different geographies/time zones
· Unconscious Bias
· Sexual orientation
· Personality, etc..
How to make the video snippets?
- Use your phone or computer to record the video
- Please use it in landscape mode so that all videos have the same aspect ratio
- Make it short please, no more than 30 seconds
- Upload to personal OneDrive folder (OneDrive for Business might have company restrictions that prevent sharing or editing)
- Share with a link and send to email@example.com
- Please make your video snippet fun, engaging and inspirational!
We have a tight deadline – PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY BY THE 5TH OF JULY TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team will merge all the snippets from around the world and present the final video during the Inspire event in Las Vegas.
Help us show what a diverse and inclusive community we are. If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com
IAMCP Diversity and Inclusion Board
Udemy offers our top-rated course about implementing DevOps in the IT Service management Lifecycle during next 2 days with 80% discount and lifelong access.
Register now: https://www.udemy.com/better-it-service-management-using-devops-in-itsm/?couponCode=DEVOPSITSM102018&fbclid=IwAR33V4-7YukgrblNTrE1U_hz32eE4YgOkV2XjS5sHgcw-j3fFLq35IYVnnk
Microsoft Corp. acknowledged the partnering project of implementing Office 365 teams for lifelong learning purposes.
Read more in the official press release.
This video presents the IAMCP partners’ project of implementing Microsoft Teams as a lifelong social learning tool.
The partners – PE Dintsis and Specialist CCT (Gold Learning Partner) implemented the Teams for various types of virtual and blended learning.
The benefits include: collaboration improvement, decrease of license fees, and increase of students’ NPS.
Mr. Per Werngren – former IAMCP Worldwide and EMEA president – shared his experience and advises about role of P2P partnering and how achieve effective and efficient partnership in his article in theRedmond Channel Partner magazine.