Learn how to organize team work and/or studies using Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams becomes very popular as a part of the Office 365 and main Slack competitor. The Teams is the powerful tool to organize different types of teams:
- project/product teams,
- games and sports teams,
- student classes,
- hobby or other type communities.
Teams contains the following options:
- create and manage teams or study groups
- chats, including file exchange, audio and video calls directly from the chat
- create and manage meetings
- record audio and video both in p2p meetings and conference calls
- share and record selected applications and screens
- recordings are stored in the Stream service and can be shared or downloaded later
- close integration with Sharepoint and onedrive services
Enjoy simply story what DevOps is with a lot of funny pictures.
Show it your manager to persuade him/er adapt DevOps principles.
Google researched and estimated the top skills for IT project and product managers. Coaching is on the top, while technical skills are also important with rank 8: https://www.inc.com/michael-schneider/google-did-an-internal-study-that-will-forever-change-how-they-hire-and-promote-.html
Join the Telegram channel @projectconsulting to be aware about the best IT management practices.
Join Dynasource to share your experience amongst professional community, and find new job opportunities or employees.