Dear IAMCP members,
Each year the IAMCP provides an opportunity for Partners to recognize the Microsoft staff that work with them through the IAMCP Prometheus Awards. This is an important way to acknowledge and celebrate the people that make a real impact on Partner businesses. The awards recognize those who have provided an outstanding level of service to the Partner and will have shown exceptional commitment in supporting the Partners that they work with.
The IAMCP Prometheus Awards are presented annually to provide high-profile recognition of the top 5 representative regions. One award will be given in each of these 5 geographical areas.
Participating Regions 2018:
3. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Prometheus Award winners will be recognized in Las Vegas during Microsoft Inspire and potentially locally at Partner Summits.
The nomination period will close on 11th May, 2018
IAMCP have created a process that establishes specific rules for nomination, voting and execution of the IAMCP Prometheus Awards. These awards will be granted by the IAMCP to Microsoft employees worthy of such merit.
Any member of the IAMCP can propose candidates for the awards:
- The nomination may not be conditional on obtaining specific benefits, either for the company or person nominating the candidate. No monetary or other incentive is to be made to the person nominating a candidate.
- All candidates must be serving as a Microsoft Full time employee.
A Winning “Prometheus” candidate will demonstrate the following:
BUSINESS & PARTNER MANAGEMENT
· Manages the appropriate number of skilled partners for the local market
· Participates in a sufficient number/quality of partner planning discussions in any one year
· Balances Microsoft requests for information from partners with commensurate value in return
· Organizes and facilitates executive meetings between partners and Microsoft
· Understands Partners’ business needs and priorities
· Clearly communicates the gives/gets of the Microsoft/Partner relationship
· Advocates for Partners within Microsoft / Acts as a positive Representative of the Microsoft ecosystem / Remains professional under difficult circumstances
· Proactively shares information and facilitates early access to reliable information
· Fosters partners learning opportunities such as training/certification
PARTNER TO CUSTOMER
· Gives partner visibility to customers through broad customer awareness and/or 1:1 connections
· Helps partners grow their revenue or become more efficient
· Funds the appropriate number and type of partner activities
· Assists in closing sales opportunities with partners / Accompany partner visits with customers
· Removes barriers to partner sale
April 16th: Nomination period is open
May 07th: Final call for nominations
May 11th: Nominations close
May 14th – 18th: Judging period
June 1st: Award-winners notified. Also notification of winner to MS local, regional and WW
June 1th: Runners up notified by IAMCP in conjunction with Microsoft
July 17th, 2018: Awards event at Microsoft Inspire
Please contact email@example.com with any questions about the IAMCP Prometheus Awards 2018.
IAMCP International Prometheus Awards 2018 Committee.