IAMCP members and Microsoft partners can start upload their applications for the prestigious Partner of the Year award in the following categories:
- Azure awards for partners leading with cloud native app development, migrations, and rising technology.
- Business Applications has three new Dynamics 365 awards to celebrate partner organizations that have excelled with commerce, customer insights, or marketing.
- Modern Work & Security awards recognizing achievements related to small and medium business customers (SMB), original equipment manufacturers (OEM), device and OEM distributors/resellers.
- Awards in our Industry category which recognize a partner organization that excels at providing innovative solutions and services based on Microsoft platforms and technologies to non-profit and defense and intelligence customers.
- A new Social Impact category that encompasses community response, inclusion, and sustainability and a new award under this category for sustainability changemakers.
Mr. Ramel describes an update to the Azure VMware Solution, a first-party Azure service that’s built and supported by Microsoft and endorsed by VMware, was released as a preview this week in the Redmond RCPMag.
The full text article here.
Join us on Thursday, December 5th at 10 am PST/1 pm EST to learn how Microsoft Partners are using Nimble, The Simple Smart CRM for Office 365, recommended by Microsoft, to scale their Office 365 customers and profits!
Jon Rivers, Per Werngren, Rosalyn Arntzen, and Jon Ferrara will discuss how you can digitally transform your practice and modernize your go-to-market sales and marketing strategy using Nimble CRM + Office 365!
Save your spot now!: https://buff.ly/35kODZy
Microsoft Corp. acknowledged the partnering project of implementing Office 365 teams for lifelong learning purposes.
Read more in the official press release.
IAMCP EMEA Board and IAMCP Spain chapter invite IAMCP members and potential members to join face-to-face event.
Leit Motiv: Artificial Intelligence
This event will bring you the following:
- A deep understanding of the Microsoft strategy and its execution via partners
- A hands-on framework for understanding and applying Artificial Intelligence in your business
- A great opportunity for cross EMEA partner to partner (P2P) networking with plenty of informal and formal opportunities for networking.
Microsoft Teams becomes very popular as a part of the Office 365 and main Slack competitor. The Teams is the powerful tool to organize different types of teams:
- project/product teams,
- games and sports teams,
- student classes,
- hobby or other type communities.
Teams contains the following options:
- create and manage teams or study groups
- chats, including file exchange, audio and video calls directly from the chat
- create and manage meetings
- record audio and video both in p2p meetings and conference calls
- share and record selected applications and screens
- recordings are stored in the Stream service and can be shared or downloaded later
- close integration with Sharepoint and onedrive services
IAMCP Spain lead Michiel van Vliet prepared a great research about best practices in collaboration with Microsoft based on 20000 interviews and questionnaires, including 5000 Microsoft employees.
A brief of a research by Michiel van Vliet: https://payhip.com/b/3E0j
The full version is available at: https://payhip.com/b/n2zi
The International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners is proud to honor the top partners in the IAMCP global community for achieving partner-to-partner (P2P) excellence with solutions that drive customer value.
Full text at the official page
The 2018 Winners
Congratulations to all the winners.
Gold: Mint Management Technologies
Silver: PE Dintsis
Bronze: Technology Associates
Silver: CEM Business Solutions
Gold: Point Alliance Inc.
Bronze (TIE): Dapasoft
Bronze (TIE): Optimus Information
Gold: Corporativo IT
Bronze (TIE): Unissoft Technology Co. Ltd.
Bronze (TIE): RackNap