IAMCP members and Microsoft partners can start upload their applications for the prestigious Partner of the Year award in the following categories:
- Azure awards for partners leading with cloud native app development, migrations, and rising technology.
- Business Applications has three new Dynamics 365 awards to celebrate partner organizations that have excelled with commerce, customer insights, or marketing.
- Modern Work & Security awards recognizing achievements related to small and medium business customers (SMB), original equipment manufacturers (OEM), device and OEM distributors/resellers.
- Awards in our Industry category which recognize a partner organization that excels at providing innovative solutions and services based on Microsoft platforms and technologies to non-profit and defense and intelligence customers.
- A new Social Impact category that encompasses community response, inclusion, and sustainability and a new award under this category for sustainability changemakers.
Microsoft is launching a global skills initiative aimed at bringing more digital skills to 25 million people worldwide by the end of the year. This initiative will bring together every part of our company, combining existing and new resources from LinkedIn, GitHub, and Microsoft. It will be grounded in three areas of activity:
(1) The use of data to identify in-demand jobs and the skills needed to fill them;
(2) Free access to learning paths and content to help people develop the skills these positions require;
(3) Low-cost certifications and free job-seeking tools to help people who develop these skills pursue new jobs.
At its heart, this is a comprehensive technology initiative that will build on data and digital technology. It starts with data on jobs and skills from the LinkedIn Economic Graph. It provides free access to content in LinkedIn Learning, Microsoft Learn, and the GitHub Learning Lab, and couples these with Microsoft Certifications and LinkedIn job seeking tools. In addition, Microsoft is backing the effort with $20 million in cash grants to help nonprofit organizations worldwide assist the people who need it most. One-quarter of this total, or $5 million, will be provided in cash grants to community-based nonprofit organizations that are led by and serve communities of color in the United States.
[Free online courses to boost your digital skills here.]
Microsoft delivers both organizational and technological stacks for DevOps.
Teams is implemented as a “Mega-“-App, which integrates planning, team collaboration, pipeline, and version control.
Teams – Planner – Azure DevOps – GitHub
Mr. Ramel describes an update to the Azure VMware Solution, a first-party Azure service that’s built and supported by Microsoft and endorsed by VMware, was released as a preview this week in the Redmond RCPMag.
The full text article here.
Check out the new series of Thought Leadership Series, featuring Accelerator! Per Werngren discusses about Virtual Hosting and how to Find success beyond operating data centers.
Description: Being a hoster has been a phenomenal business model for many years. The concept was easy: You built a datacenter in your own building or rented colocation space elsewhere, and then you bought hardware and expanded as needed. It was a simple way to earn good money when you did it right with a structured, industrial approach. But times are changing and by becoming a Virtual Hoster you can once again create success and grow your revenue and bottom line profits.
Serial entrepreneur in IT since 25+ years. Having built and led companies and organizations in Sweden, UK and USA. I specialized in P2P, the Microsoft ecosystem and in building modern cloud businesses with focus on recurring revenue. Took the IAMCP as WW President (5 terms) from 4 to 44 countries and revenue recognized by IDC to $10BN annually. Created the P2P Maturity Model, validated in whitepapers by IDC.
How to Participate:
To attend the digital events, download the calendar invites added in each episode post. You can also click on the link for each episode and read the episode description and speakers’ bios.
The calendar invite contains a Teams link which will be used to participate in the event.
Add your comments or questions below!
The top kudoed questions will be answered first.
Also, be ready to ask questions during the event and after the presentation.
‘See’ you there!
Learn how to organize team work and/or studies using Microsoft Teams.
Access the course.
This book is not about Azure or other technical items.
DevOps is about culture, team job, motivation. The book is very detailed and explains DevOps job in details.
I recommend to download and share with your teammates and managers.
Especially recommended for startup teams!
We have an excellent opportunity to showcase the Diversity and Inclusion within our IAMCP communityduring Inspire.
Your company could be part of an inspirational video that will be presented during the event in Las Vegas and shared globally afterwards.
This will give you excellent visibility with Microsoft and other partner organizations.
If interested, please send us your self-recorded video snippets covering in 2 or 3 sentences:
- Your name,
- Your company,
- Which country you are from,
- Why are you proud to be a diverse and inclusive organization, listing brief and specific examplesof how you embrace D&I in regards to:
· Working parents
· Global workforce with people working in different geographies/time zones
· Unconscious Bias
· Sexual orientation
· Personality, etc..
How to make the video snippets?
- Use your phone or computer to record the video
- Please use it in landscape mode so that all videos have the same aspect ratio
- Make it short please, no more than 30 seconds
- Upload to personal OneDrive folder (OneDrive for Business might have company restrictions that prevent sharing or editing)
- Share with a link and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make your video snippet fun, engaging and inspirational!
We have a tight deadline – PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY BY THE 5TH OF JULY TO email@example.com
Our team will merge all the snippets from around the world and present the final video during the Inspire event in Las Vegas.
Help us show what a diverse and inclusive community we are. If you have any questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
IAMCP Diversity and Inclusion Board
Microsoft Corp. acknowledged the partnering project of implementing Office 365 teams for lifelong learning purposes.
Read more in the official press release.