Learn how to organize team work and/or studies using Microsoft Teams.
This book is not about Azure or other technical items.
DevOps is about culture, team job, motivation. The book is very detailed and explains DevOps job in details.
I recommend to download and share with your teammates and managers.
Especially recommended for startup teams!
- Your name,
- Your company,
- Which country you are from,
- Why are you proud to be a diverse and inclusive organization, listing brief and specific examplesof how you embrace D&I in regards to:
- Use your phone or computer to record the video
- Please use it in landscape mode so that all videos have the same aspect ratio
- Make it short please, no more than 30 seconds
- Upload to personal OneDrive folder (OneDrive for Business might have company restrictions that prevent sharing or editing)
- Share with a link and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make your video snippet fun, engaging and inspirational!
Microsoft Corp. acknowledged the partnering project of implementing Office 365 teams for lifelong learning purposes.
Read more in the official press release.
This video presents the IAMCP partners’ project of implementing Microsoft Teams as a lifelong social learning tool.
The partners – PE Dintsis and Specialist CCT (Gold Learning Partner) implemented the Teams for various types of virtual and blended learning.
The benefits include: collaboration improvement, decrease of license fees, and increase of students’ NPS.
Microsoft introduces a special toolkit for freelance workers, based on office 365.
The gig based economy involves different types of workers, virtual teams, frequent networking and close collaboration across teams.
The toolkit includes collaboration and communication tools, media, flexible storage, workflow automation.
Learn more here.