We have an excellent opportunity to showcase the Diversity and Inclusion within our IAMCP communityduring Inspire.
Your company could be part of an inspirational video that will be presented during the event in Las Vegas and shared globally afterwards.
This will give you excellent visibility with Microsoft and other partner organizations.
If interested, please send us your self-recorded video snippets covering in 2 or 3 sentences:
- Your name,
- Your company,
- Which country you are from,
- Why are you proud to be a diverse and inclusive organization, listing brief and specific examplesof how you embrace D&I in regards to:
· Working parents
· Global workforce with people working in different geographies/time zones
· Unconscious Bias
· Sexual orientation
· Personality, etc..
How to make the video snippets?
- Use your phone or computer to record the video
- Please use it in landscape mode so that all videos have the same aspect ratio
- Make it short please, no more than 30 seconds
- Upload to personal OneDrive folder (OneDrive for Business might have company restrictions that prevent sharing or editing)
- Share with a link and send to email@example.com
- Please make your video snippet fun, engaging and inspirational!
We have a tight deadline – PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY BY THE 5TH OF JULY TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team will merge all the snippets from around the world and present the final video during the Inspire event in Las Vegas.
Help us show what a diverse and inclusive community we are. If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com
IAMCP Diversity and Inclusion Board
Microsoft Corp. acknowledged the partnering project of implementing Office 365 teams for lifelong learning purposes.
Read more in the official press release.
This video presents the IAMCP partners’ project of implementing Microsoft Teams as a lifelong social learning tool.
The partners – PE Dintsis and Specialist CCT (Gold Learning Partner) implemented the Teams for various types of virtual and blended learning.
The benefits include: collaboration improvement, decrease of license fees, and increase of students’ NPS.
Microsoft introduces a special toolkit for freelance workers, based on office 365.
The gig based economy involves different types of workers, virtual teams, frequent networking and close collaboration across teams.
The toolkit includes collaboration and communication tools, media, flexible storage, workflow automation.
Learn more here.
Microsoft Teams becomes very popular as a part of the Office 365 and main Slack competitor. The Teams is the powerful tool to organize different types of teams:
- project/product teams,
- games and sports teams,
- student classes,
- hobby or other type communities.
Teams contains the following options:
- create and manage teams or study groups
- chats, including file exchange, audio and video calls directly from the chat
- create and manage meetings
- record audio and video both in p2p meetings and conference calls
- share and record selected applications and screens
- recordings are stored in the Stream service and can be shared or downloaded later
- close integration with Sharepoint and onedrive services
IAMCP EMEA is hosting an exclusive member webinar: ‘How to transform successfully with Microsoft’. This webinar will delve into the key partner learnings and transformations drawn from 40 partner interviews across 19 different countries. Partner survey results will also be assessed and shared to show how partners’ business models are changing to ensure successful transformation with Microsoft in the technology landscape.
Date: Tuesday, 20th November, 2018
Time: 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM GMT
Presenter: Michiel van Vliet
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the Microsoft business model changes
- Understand the long-term Microsoft partner strategy
- Gain insight into 40 transformation partner interviews with 15 deep-dive case studies
- Partner survey results assessment – see how partners business models are changing
- Define and operationalise your own strategy to ensure successful transformation with Microsoft
Click here to register.
About the Presenter, Michiel van Vliet: The webinar will be presented by previous Microsoft EMEA Enterprise Partner Strategy Lead and Current CEO of Kabel as well as author of the book ‘Refresh the Road Ahead – how to transform successfully with Microsoft’. Michiel has been working for and with Microsoft, navigating the Microsoft ecosystem, since 1995. First as a supplier managing the outsourced support at EMEA level for Windows 95, and then as manager of the Unisys European Microsoft Practice and, ultimately, the global Microsoft Practice. Following this, he joined Microsoft Spain as a services lead, a role he held for 3.5 years, and then took on responsibility for the EMEA enterprise partner strategy and execution, working with some of the largest Microsoft alliances for 5 years. He joined Kabel as their CEO in 2016 and Kabel became finalist partner of the year in Spain in FY18. Michiel is also an active contributor on LinkedIn with a large following of people interested in Microsoft. Michiel is one of Microsoft’s biggest fans but also one of its biggest observers with an aim of making sure that Microsoft continuously improves.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.