What a perfect news!
Per Werngren – one of the IAMCP founders, advocates and leaders, 5 term IAMCP WW President – starts his own coaching and mentoring practice.
Each IT startup can enjoy Per’s experience, willingness to success and openness and readiness to help!
Learn how to organize team work and/or studies using Microsoft Teams.
Access the course.
This book is not about Azure or other technical items.
DevOps is about culture, team job, motivation. The book is very detailed and explains DevOps job in details.
I recommend to download and share with your teammates and managers.
Especially recommended for startup teams!
We have an excellent opportunity to showcase the Diversity and Inclusion within our IAMCP communityduring Inspire.
Your company could be part of an inspirational video that will be presented during the event in Las Vegas and shared globally afterwards.
This will give you excellent visibility with Microsoft and other partner organizations.
If interested, please send us your self-recorded video snippets covering in 2 or 3 sentences:
- Your name,
- Your company,
- Which country you are from,
- Why are you proud to be a diverse and inclusive organization, listing brief and specific examplesof how you embrace D&I in regards to:
· Working parents
· Global workforce with people working in different geographies/time zones
· Unconscious Bias
· Sexual orientation
· Personality, etc..
How to make the video snippets?
- Use your phone or computer to record the video
- Please use it in landscape mode so that all videos have the same aspect ratio
- Make it short please, no more than 30 seconds
- Upload to personal OneDrive folder (OneDrive for Business might have company restrictions that prevent sharing or editing)
- Share with a link and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make your video snippet fun, engaging and inspirational!
We have a tight deadline – PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY BY THE 5TH OF JULY TO email@example.com
Our team will merge all the snippets from around the world and present the final video during the Inspire event in Las Vegas.
Help us show what a diverse and inclusive community we are. If you have any questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
IAMCP Diversity and Inclusion Board
Microsoft Corp. acknowledged the partnering project of implementing Office 365 teams for lifelong learning purposes.
Read more in the official press release.