We have an excellent opportunity to showcase the Diversity and Inclusion within our IAMCP communityduring Inspire.
Your company could be part of an inspirational video that will be presented during the event in Las Vegas and shared globally afterwards.
This will give you excellent visibility with Microsoft and other partner organizations.
If interested, please send us your self-recorded video snippets covering in 2 or 3 sentences:
- Your name,
- Your company,
- Which country you are from,
- Why are you proud to be a diverse and inclusive organization, listing brief and specific examplesof how you embrace D&I in regards to:
· Working parents
· Global workforce with people working in different geographies/time zones
· Unconscious Bias
· Sexual orientation
· Personality, etc..
How to make the video snippets?
- Use your phone or computer to record the video
- Please use it in landscape mode so that all videos have the same aspect ratio
- Make it short please, no more than 30 seconds
- Upload to personal OneDrive folder (OneDrive for Business might have company restrictions that prevent sharing or editing)
- Share with a link and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make your video snippet fun, engaging and inspirational!
We have a tight deadline – PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY BY THE 5TH OF JULY TO email@example.com
Our team will merge all the snippets from around the world and present the final video during the Inspire event in Las Vegas.
Help us show what a diverse and inclusive community we are. If you have any questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
IAMCP Diversity and Inclusion Board
Microsoft Corp. acknowledged the partnering project of implementing Office 365 teams for lifelong learning purposes.
Read more in the official press release.
This video presents the IAMCP partners’ project of implementing Microsoft Teams as a lifelong social learning tool.
The partners – PE Dintsis and Specialist CCT (Gold Learning Partner) implemented the Teams for various types of virtual and blended learning.
The benefits include: collaboration improvement, decrease of license fees, and increase of students’ NPS.
Microsoft introduces a special toolkit for freelance workers, based on office 365.
The gig based economy involves different types of workers, virtual teams, frequent networking and close collaboration across teams.
The toolkit includes collaboration and communication tools, media, flexible storage, workflow automation.
Learn more here.
Microsoft Teams becomes very popular as a part of the Office 365 and main Slack competitor. The Teams is the powerful tool to organize different types of teams:
- project/product teams,
- games and sports teams,
- student classes,
- hobby or other type communities.
Teams contains the following options:
- create and manage teams or study groups
- chats, including file exchange, audio and video calls directly from the chat
- create and manage meetings
- record audio and video both in p2p meetings and conference calls
- share and record selected applications and screens
- recordings are stored in the Stream service and can be shared or downloaded later
- close integration with Sharepoint and onedrive services