Learn how to organize team work and/or studies using Microsoft Teams.
This book is not about Azure or other technical items.
DevOps is about culture, team job, motivation. The book is very detailed and explains DevOps job in details.
I recommend to download and share with your teammates and managers.
Especially recommended for startup teams!
- Your name,
- Your company,
- Which country you are from,
- Why are you proud to be a diverse and inclusive organization, listing brief and specific examplesof how you embrace D&I in regards to:
- Use your phone or computer to record the video
- Please use it in landscape mode so that all videos have the same aspect ratio
- Make it short please, no more than 30 seconds
- Upload to personal OneDrive folder (OneDrive for Business might have company restrictions that prevent sharing or editing)
- Share with a link and send to email@example.com
- Please make your video snippet fun, engaging and inspirational!
Udemy offers our top-rated course about implementing DevOps in the IT Service management Lifecycle during next 2 days with 80% discount and lifelong access.
|Dear members of the IAMCP community,|
|As the deadline gets closer, I wanted to kindly remind you to submit your partnership stories for the IAMCP 2019 P2P Awards by June 14th.|
|We are recognizing partners across all 3 regions: Americas, EMEA, and APAC with Gold, Silver, and Bronze awards.|
|Submit with 3 simple questions here: https://iamcpinspire.org/iamcp-partner-awards/|
|And like every year, the awards ceremony will take place at Inspire, providing you with the perfect opportunity to showcase how your organisation innovates through partnership. Note that you don’t have to be present at the conference to win.|
|If you are not quite sure if your partnership story qualifies, you can read our short blog post to get an idea: “5 ways of partnering that you may not have thought about as partnering”.|
|In addition, you can read about last year’s winners, Wintellect and Airnet Group: “A Smart Partnership for a Smart City”.|
|It’s easy to enter your submission – 3 simple questions to answer!|